Iowa Newspapers List
List of Iowa newspapers for news and information on sports, entertainments, jobs, lifestyles, travel, real estate, business and online news websites list of valid news sources.
- Ames Ames Tribune (Story County)
- Atlantic News-Telegraph (Cass County)
- Boone Boone News-Republican (Boone County)
- Burlington Hawk Eye (Des Moines County
Daily newspaper based in Burlington, Iowa. The newspaper was founded in 1837. Hawk Eye is one of the oldest newspapers in Iowa.
- Carroll Times Herald (Carroll County)
- Cedar Rapids Gazette (Linn County
- Centerville Ottumwa Courier (Appanoose County)
- Charles City Charles City Press (Floyd County)
- Cherokee Chronicle Times (Cherokee County)
- Clinton Herald (Clinton County
The newspaper serving Clinton and Jackson Counties in Iowa, and Carroll and Whiteside counties in Illinois.
- Council Bluffs Nonpareil (Pottawattamie County)
- Creston News Advertiser (Union County)
- Davenport Quad-City Times (Scott County)
- Des Moines Register (Polk County
One of the largest daily newspapers in Iowa. The newspaper published by Gannett Company and circulates all over IA State. The newspaper covers business, real estate, jobs, restaurants, classified, events, Iowa state fair and more.
- Dubuque Telegraph Herald (Dubuque County
Daily newspaper published in Dubuque, Iowa.
- Estherville Estherville Daily News
- Fort Dodge Messenger (Webster County
Fort Dodge based daily newspaper serving Buena Vista, Calhoun, Green, Humboldt, Hamilton, Kossuth, Pocahontas, Palo Alto, Sac, Webster, and Wright counties.
- Fort Madison Democrat (Lee County)
- Iowa City Press-Citizen (Johnson County
Daily broadsheet newspaper published in Iowa City, Iowa. The newspaper serving Johnson County.
- Keokuk Gate City (Lee County)
- Le Mars Sentinel (Plymouth County)
- Marshalltown Times Republican (Marshall County)
- Mason City Globe-Gazette (Cerro Gordo County
Daily broadsheet newspaper published Mason City, Iowa. The media group publishes over 50 daily newspapers in United States.
- Muscatine Muscatine Journal (Muscatine County)
- Newton Newton Daily News (Jasper County)
- Oelwein Register (Fayette County)
- Oskaloosa Oskaloosa Herald (Mahaska County)
- Ottumwa Ottumwa Courier (Wapello County)
- Sioux City Sioux City Journal (Woodbury County)
- Spencer Spencer Daily Reporter
- Waterloo Waterloo/Cedar Falls Courier (Black Hawk County)
- Webster City Daily Freeman-Journal (Hamilton County)