- Albert Lea Tribune (Freeborn County)
- Austin Austin Daily Herald (Mower County)
Six-day a week community newspaper published in Austin. The newspaper as first published in 1891 and serving Mower County.
- Bemidji Pioneer (Beltrami County
- Brainerd Brainerd Dispatch (Crow Wing County)
- Breckenridge Daily News (Wilkin County)
- Crookston Times (Polk County)
- Detroit Lakes Detroit Lakes Tribune (DNT)
Duluth, Minnesota based daily newspaper published by Forum Communications.
- Duluth Duluth News-Tribune (Saint Louis County)
- Mankato Mankato Free Press
Serving Blue Earth, Nicollet, and Le Sueur counties.
- St. Paul Pioneer Press
One of the most widely circulate newspapers in St. Paul, Minnesota. Distribution area of the newspaper includes in Anoka, Dakota, Ramsey, Washington counties, and western Wisconsin.
- New Ulm Journal (Brown County)
- Owatonna People's Press (Steele County)
- Rochester Post-Bulletin (Olmsted County)
- Saint Cloud St. Cloud Times (Stearns County
- Virginia Mesabi Daily News (Saint Louis County)
- Willmar West Central Tribune
- Winona Winona Daily News
- Worthington Daily Globe