West Virginia Newspapers List
List of West Virginia newspapers for news and information on business, sports, entertainments, jobs, education, festivals, tourism, lifestyles, real estate, today latest news headlines and current news story or news articles.
- Beckley Register-Herald (Raleigh County)
Morning newspaper serving Greenbrier, Raleigh, Fayette, Summers, and Wyoming counties.
- Bluefield Bluefield Daily Telegraph (Mercer County)
Daily newspaper headquarters in Bluefield, West Virginia. The Bluefield Daily Telegraph distributed in Mercer, McDowell, Monroe, Bland, Buchanan, Giles and Tazewell counties.
- Charleston Charleston Gazette-Mail
- Clarksburg Exponent Telegram
North Central West Virginia's source for local news, events, sports, business, today latest news headlines and current news story or news articles.
- Fairmont Times-West Virginian
One of the most widely circulated daily newspapers published in Fairmont.
- Huntington Herald-Dispatch
Daily broadsheet format newspaper owned by the Champion Publishing, Inc serving Barboursville, Huntington, Milton, Ceredo, Kenova, and neighboring cities.
- Martinsburg Journal
Daily newspaper based in Martinsburg, West Virginia serving Berkeley County and adjacent counties.
- Morgantown Dominion Post
- Parkersburg News and Sentinel
Daily newspaper printed in Parkersburg also circulated in North Hills, Vienna, Williamstown, and adjacent areas.
- Point Pleasant Point Pleasant Register
Mason County based newspaper also circulates in adjacent counties including Jackson, Putnam, and Cabell.
- Weirton Daily Times
Weirton city based newspaper serving Northern Panhandle of West Virginia.
- Wheeling Intelligencer/Wheeling News-Register
Daily newspaper in Wheeling of Ohio County. The Intelligencer printed on weekday morning and weekends evening, and Wheeling News-Register published weekday evening and weekend morning.
- Williamson Williamson Daily News
- Berkeley Springs Morgan Messenger
Berkeley Springs based newspaper serving Morgan County.
- Charles Town Spirit of Jefferson Advocate
Weekly newspaper serving Jefferson County.
- Clay Clay County Free Press
Based in Clay, West Virginia covering sports, community, church, classifieds, today latest news headlines and current news story or news articles.
- Elkins Inter-Mountain
Afternoon daily newspaper printed in Elkins, West Virginia serving Randolph, Tucker, Pendleton, Pocahontas, Webster, Upshur, and Barbour counties.
- Hamlin Lincoln Journal
Newspaper serving Lincoln county covering local news, sports, elections, classifieds, today latest news headlines and current news story or news articles.
- Grafton Mountain Statesman
Grafton based newspaper owned by the News Media Corporation.
- Huntington HuntingtonNews.Net
Cabell and Wayne counties premier news source covering regional news, sports, health & fitness, entertainment, and weather.
- Keyser Mineral Daily News Tribune
- Lewisburg Mountain Messenger
Daily newspaper based in Lewisburg of Greenbrier County.
- Logan Logan Banner
Daily newspaper was founded in 1888 covering Logan, Mingo, Boone, Lincoln and Wyoming counties.
- Marlinton Pocahontas Times
Newspaper printed in Marlinton, WV circulation area includes Pocahontas county and surrounding areas.
- Montgomery Montgomery Herald
Weekly Newspaper based in Montgomery, WV published by Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc.
- Oak Hill Fayette Tribune
Fayette County based newspaper published two times in a week.
- Parsons Parsons Advocate
Tucker County's newspaper published every Wednesday.
- Petersburg Grant County Press
News and Information source of Petersburg, West Virginia.
- Romney Hampshire Review
Newspaper based in Romney and serving in Hampshire County of West Virginia.
- Shepherdstown Shepherdstown Chronicl
- Sistersville Tyler Star News
- Summersville Nicholas Chronicle
Community newspaper serving Nicholas County.
- Sutton Braxton Citizens' News
Weekly newspaper printed in Sutton, WV serving Braxton County.
- Wayne Wayne County News
Owned by Wayne County publications inc, Wayne County News published Wednesday and Saturday with the exception of Christmas Day, New Years Day, and Independence Day.
- Weston Weston Democrat
Newspaper printed in Weston, WV and serving Lewis County and neighboring areas.
- Parthenon (Marshall University, Huntington)
- West Virginia Press Association